Innocence of Madness


Advertisement
Iraq's flag
Middle East » Iraq » East » Baghdad
February 21st 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

Innocence of Madness





The title of my movie would be “Innocence of Madness”. The location of where my movie will take place is in Baghdad because throughout the novel Vahan travels through deserts in order to get to his destination, and what other area would be better than a sandy and hot place where sand is everywhere! However, what’s a great movie without great actors? I thought so! The actors that would come into action are Danny Trejo, Nicholas Cage, Leonardo Dicaprio, Lilly Collins, and Michael Cera. Why did I say these actors? Well because after all of the movies I have seen them play in I feel that they did an excellent job in their other movies! Danny Trejo will cast the character of Mufasa because of his attributes of him being in movies as “Machete” and showing violence for every person that gets near him and wouldn’t it be ironic when he beats Vahan when he knows his action? The next actor would be Nicholas Cage portraying Ara the old man that takes Vahan in for comfort and teaches him a valuable lesson. He would play as Ara because he has a sense with children and adventure such as when he was in “National Treasure”. Then it would be Leonardo Dicaprio portraying Sisak because he has a sense of a good actor when he acts as Jack in the “Titanic” when he cares for the girl to his death, and Sisak protected Vahan with all of his life. Then Lilly Collins will play Shirin because she is an excellent actor and seems like a lovable character, and she is BEAUTIFUL too. So Vahan falls in love with her. Then Michael Cera will play Vahan because he has a sense of being weak and does whatever other people want him to do, such as in the movie “Year One”. The director of this movie will be Michael Bay because he has so many special effects that bring us to believe that this movie will be of amazing effects of killing people and the special effects. The genre of the movie would be a thriller because what better way to portray a young boys adventure to survival than something that will keep the audience on the tips of their feet throughout the movie.

Thanks to http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/michael_bay/, for the image.

Thanks to http://imgarcade.com/1/danny-trejo/, for the image.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb