Armenian Genocide: Noyemzar Alexanian


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Mediterranean » Belek
February 7th 2014
Published: February 7th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The person that I am reviewing about the Armenian Genocide is a woman named Noyemzar Alexanian. At the time of the Armenian Genocide she was only six-years old. However, at this age she experienced many horrific events that most of us have not. The first thing that took part in her own story was that in Baghin, Palou the Turkish soldiers were coming along to ask for ropes in order to “tie” their prisoners’ hands. However, this was not the point by this time Noyemzar viewed how her father was taken from her and the only thing that she can remember about him is that he was wearing a white shirt and when he was taken away from the mountains he was slowly being taken away from her. At this point more Turkish soldiers were evacuating the place of Armenians: however, when they were being taken by the car to their deaths Noyemzar came along to concince the Turkish soldier to let Noyemzar and her sister love without a doubt. Noyemzar was left alone with her sister, but when they were travelling her sister had died because of some chronic stomach disorder. This left Noyemzar to fend for herself and she did and traveled to where her mother resided, but when Noyemzar arrived herself, mother, and brothers moved to Cuba for a new life in August 31 1914. However, this only had happened when the crowdedness of the orphanage was going to be so they had escaped again by the name by which they were sneaky and never captured.

the pictures correspond to:

http://ocfordarfur.wordpress.com/2011/04/24/good-books-and-films-about-the-armenian-genocide/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/25/the-1915-armenian-genocide-why-is-it-still-denied-by-turkey-and-the-u-s/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0257s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb