London, Ireland, and Paris


Advertisement
Europe
June 10th 2010
Published: June 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Just spent two weeks exploring with Billy, Becki, and Mike. The weather was basically perfect, everything is green, and we had a wonderful time. Wandered a lot, played cards, drank ciders, and even went on two free walking tours to brush up on some European history. Time well spent! Heading to South Africa tomorrow for the World Cup with Nate and Michelle!


Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

SignsSigns
Signs

Englad at its best!
PoolPool
Pool

Becki showing us how its done.
WimbledonWimbledon
Wimbledon

Lots of wandering and we finally found the courts.
LondonLondon
London

Please note the double decker bus and the corner of the phone booth.
The One Rainy NightThe One Rainy Night
The One Rainy Night

Had two weeks of perfect weather and this was the one rainy night. Because of the rain we skipped hiking up this rocky super steep mountain and sat in front of a fire at the hostel and then at a pub instead. It worked out for the best.
Not a Good ChoiceNot a Good Choice
Not a Good Choice

That is Becki. I knew better and im a wimp.
Cards and CottageCards and Cottage
Cards and Cottage

Becki found this great deal on a cottage. We spent 3 nights here and it was wonderful.
DungeonDungeon
Dungeon

The dungeon/life stock room at the Blarney Castle.
Kissing the Blarney StoneKissing the Blarney Stone
Kissing the Blarney Stone

We all kissed the stone. Becki went first and they made her sit backwards and lean back. I thought the guy was joking and I wasnt sure if I was just struggling with understanding him. But yeah...you have to do a facny move to kiss the stone.
Blarney Looking UpBlarney Looking Up
Blarney Looking Up

At the bottom of the castle looking up to where we just had to do a back bend and kiss the stone.
Castle on the Ring of KerryCastle on the Ring of Kerry
Castle on the Ring of Kerry

We were able to climb all over this castle and wander through it.


11th June 2010

Cliffs of Moher: sh*t girl, that looks like lord of the rings

Tot: 0.268s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0646s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb