Update and Amsterdam


Advertisement
Europe
April 15th 2008
Published: April 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Crocs=BadCrocs=BadCrocs=Bad

Sorry if we offend anyone with this comment but. Well. They're damn ugly.
Hi all! It's been a while! This may not technically be Kimmy and Ju's blog from her on in, for those not upto date Kim ABANDONED Anth and I to head back to that place called Manchester. She decided London wasn't her bag and had other reasons to tempt her back😉 So email her harrassment via kim_lbrown@hotmail.com !!! She will be missed but I'm sure we will re-unite at least one more time before Anth and I head back to our fair-land in September to become Auntie (my sis and bro-in law) and Uncle (his bro and sis-in law). Tis the season for babymaking apparantly!
We've been in London 6weeks now and loving it. Anth found work straight away though last week moved onto another job with Paul Harts old boss. I am temping for (dum dum dummmm) the UK government! Not sure how that works but yeah haha, that's what travellings about! Random jobs! I work across from the Parliament buildings and Big Ben just on the Thames, it's pretty sweet.
Clint has just joined us inplace of Kim so many more good times to be had (London blog to follow shortly from March untill now).
Anyhow, pics of our
Say it with flowers!Say it with flowers!Say it with flowers!

Beautiful tulips from.. Well. The land of tulips!
trip to Amsterdam for Anths birthday (17th April). Enjoy! x J


Additional photos below
Photos: 42, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Sex MuseumSex Museum
Sex Museum

You gotta go!
At Gassan Diamond factoryAt Gassan Diamond factory
At Gassan Diamond factory

Amsterdam is a major diamond centre. Here they transform rough diamond into beautiful jewels.
Birthday BoyBirthday Boy
Birthday Boy

His is happy really, he is smiling inside while practicing his zoolander ;)...
Birthday dinnerBirthday dinner
Birthday dinner

You shouldve seen the spare ribs when they brought them out.. Massive feed!
Yaga bomb time!Yaga bomb time!
Yaga bomb time!

With Ryan from Adelaide
The streets at nightThe streets at night
The streets at night

I think Amsterdam looks best at night!
Pancakes!Pancakes!
Pancakes!

Out for breakfast at one of the many pancake houses
Like bikes much???Like bikes much???
Like bikes much???

They littered the streets everywhere we went!
About to board the canal cruiseAbout to board the canal cruise
About to board the canal cruise

Looking like cue tips.... Yuurk


Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0225s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb