5 Destinations Every Beer Lover Should Visit


Advertisement
Europe
August 12th 2019
Published: August 12th 2019
Edit Blog Post

There is probably nothing better than a pint of cold beer on a hot summer day. That beautiful first sip that brings you back to life after a hard day’s work is something every true beer lover enjoys most in the world. In case you are also passionate about this sweet nectar of the Gods, you should know that there are a lot of cities and cultures in the world that offer impressive selections of commercial and craft beer. To try these unique and delicious beers, you will have to travel. This is why we decided to make you a list of 5 destinations you simply have to visit if you are a true beer lover.

Australia



When it comes to great and high-quality beer, Australia is definitely one of the best destinations for every beer enthusiast. Aussies are really passionate about this drink and considering the weather there, this shouldn’t come as a surprise. This beautiful country has always been known for having delicious commercial beer, but these days it’s more famous for having one of the best selections of craft beer in the world. So, if you ever find yourself Down Under, a microbrewery like Cupitt in Ulladulla should definitely be on your list of breweries you plan on visiting. Surfing and drinking are the two things people in Australia enjoy the most, so it’s safe to say that you will have a great time there.

Prague, Czech Republic



If you are a beer lover, you simply must visit Prague at least once in your life. This beautiful city is rather loved for its rich history and breathtaking architecture, but it’s also known as the promised land for all the people who enjoy beer. This stunning city has given the world some of the best commercial beers you can find on the market. Staropramen, Kozel, and Pilsner Urquell are just some of the beers that are being made in Prague. Besides this admirable selection of commercial beers, Prague also has some good craft breweries. We suggest you visit their Matuska brewery because they offer probably the best craft beer in the city.

Belgium



As you probably know, a lot of countries in Europe are famous for having great beer, but Belgium is one of the rare ones where beer is considered a cultural asset. When you hear something like this, you simply know these people make some high-quality beers. If you find yourself in Brussels, Antwerp, or Ghent, make sure to visit a lot of pubs and try all kinds of different beers. Jupiler, Orval, and Leffe should definitely be on your list.

Seattle, USA



Seattle is one of the coolest destinations in the world, just ask any grunge fan you know and they will confirm this. Seattle has always been a great music scene, but these days it’s also known as a city with a lot of successful craft breweries. To be specific, this beautiful city has over 60 working breweries today. This means Seattle can offer its visitors a rather impressive selection of delicious beers. If you decide to go there, make sure to visit breweries like Future Primitive Brewing, Reuben’s Brews, Cloudburst, and Pike. These people are making some high-quality beer.

Poland



All of you who are surprised to see Poland on this list should know that this beautiful country has a lot of really good beers to offer its visitors. Naturally, Krakow is the city with most craft breweries, but this doesn’t mean you won’t find good beer in other big cities as well. If you decide to visit Poland, you will have a lot of different commercial and craft beers at your disposal. However, we suggest you try Pracownia Piwa and AleBrowar.



Traveling and drinking beer is probably the best way to live your life. So, we hope our list will help you with choosing your next destination.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 26; dbt: 0.045s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb