Jo's UK Summer Trip 2013


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Gwynedd » Dolgellau
August 16th 2013
Published: August 18th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Friday August 16,2013 Northern Wales

Blog#12 Part 1

Note:Due to staying the night in the driveway of a relative and on the outskirts of Dolgellau in Northern Wales......there was no Internet or Wi-Fi. I needed to wait! I wrote it down on paper. ********************************************************************************

Anglesey : Awoke to blue skies and sunny skies in the morning at Rosind's house. Many folks in the town of Llangefni know the "Rabbit Lady" as Mrs.Easter. After Breakfast, tea and shower...............Sally and I got the mobile home reorganized again. At around 11:15 am.....said goodbye to Rosalind and her bunnies. Sally and I set off on another adventure in Northern Wales.

Sally and I stopped at a rare find in the middle of nowhere. A Science and Stone museum which had been there for 42 years. We both got out of the mobile home and walked in and were surprised. Sally and I looked around at the Welsh stones, artifacts, fossils, rocks and dinosaurs. It was unique but fun! After 45 minutes of looking and then buying a stone made from Wales.......we were both ready to head towards our next destination on the road.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0566s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb