Jo's UK Summer Trip


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Anglesey » Llangefni
August 15th 2013
Published: August 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Thursday August 15,2013 Wales

Food Diary from Tuesday 8/13-Thursday 8/15

***********************************************

An avid reader had asked me about what I was eating and where while driving in the mobile home. Here is the list...so far.....

Tuesday 8/13: Breakfast at PFH. Snacks on the road and lunch in Shaftsbury. (Lunch: Cheese,bread and tea) inside Peter's house. (Dinner in Bristol: Spinach&filo,potatoes and salad) in the house.

Wenesday 8/14: Breakfast in Bristol and in the dining room.(Cereal,toast and fruit). The only time we have eaten in the mobile home was for a quick lunch of Cheese,bread and crisps. Dinner in Anglesey and in Rosalind's house. (Smoked Salmon,salad,new potatoes).

Thursday 8/15: Breakfast at Rosalind's house (Cereal,bread and tea). Lunch with Rosalind and Sally.(Shrimp,cheese and bread). Dinner with Roz,Andy and Sally in the kitchen table.( Psyche Marrow,potatoes,green beans).

That is it so far! We park the mobile home in either the driveway of the relative or a carpark. Whichever is more convenient for both of us.

I do hope this food diary helps people to learn what we have ate in the mobile home and which meals we have eaten inside people's homes.

Thank you to all who have been following,reading,leaving comments,sending me emails and for whom who wonders what our next adventure will hold. "To tomorrow's big adventure!"

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb