London Calling!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Cardiff
April 9th 2008
Published: May 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hong Kong to Helsinki, Helsinki to London! Dump my bags in the hostel and head out with my cousin Chris!

Jet lag will not be an issue! My first taste of cold weather!! I was freezing, but soldiered on. We spent the whole of the day in London on the go, i think thats the only way you can do this city. It's on the go, and the underground tubes are really cool. A few people i have met don't like them, but thats just because they do get a little bit hot. You can get a day pass and zip all around the city easily and see a lot of the sights in Limited time!

We started of with a wander through Camden (no sight of Amy Winehouse, i think she had just gone to bed), it's a funky little town with lots of cool little shops an markets. I can't quite remeber the order from here but i know we did go and see buckingham palace, Westminster Abbey, Tate modern, Shakespeares Globe, The old Bailey, Leister square, Trafalger Square, the monument, london tower, millenium bridge, some politicians house... and a lot of other things.

I had an absolute ball just zipping around, there was sunshine...even thought it was still cold! But it's all a bit of a blur to be honest!! I have been to London twice now, and know i will be back again, there's just something about it that i really enjoy!

Next time on the list, a west end show!!!😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0334s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb