The Sun Does Shine in Soctland... Occasionally


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Midlothian » Edinburgh
May 8th 2008
Published: May 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The grey skies have cleared, the rain and hail have ceased and sunshine has arrived! Well, maybe only temporarily but we're making the most of it. Tuesday saw Renata finish her last day of work after handing in her resignation a few weeks ago. We took the opportunity to head to St Andrews Square, a recently re-done park. I took the camera down to capture a day in the sun and thought I'd share the pics with you all. Enjoy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Fat and happyFat and happy
Fat and happy

After living 1 1/2 blocks from Sturt Street Maccas, these days it's quite a hike... But when we do make it there we make the most of it!
Thanks Mum!Thanks Mum!
Thanks Mum!

Renata and I reading Aussie editions of NW, kindly and loyallly posted by my mum...
FlaringFlaring
Flaring

Popular in bars over here, flaring is the art of doing "tricks" with a bottle and a cocktail tin... Pictured here: Andre from the Out House and Chris from Tempus


8th May 2008

Good to see you are still kicking
Hey good to see you are still alive, but its a bit of a worry that you need to get NW sent over to you!!! Winter is starting to set in over here, so I would stay away for a bit longer yet if you can...although summer over there is probably like winter here!!! Be good and remember to update often for us.
9th May 2008

ENJOY!!!
G'day Sarah, by the look of the photo's (not good ones) you haven't changed at all, so obviously you are having a lot of fun but enjoying yourself, I dig the big sunglasses for the small boof head. Good onya go and enjoy and have a great time, yep I am only just jealous of you girl, live your dreams.

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb