In the land of the biscuit - the Caramel Wafer is King!!!


Advertisement
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Lanarkshire » Bothwell
April 8th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Its been flippin ages since we updated our page here, and there's a really good reason for this..............we basically haven't had the time as we've been running about like blue arsed flies looking after our new baby daughter Beth. The last we saw you here was at our friends Craig n Morverns' wedding way back in autumn of 2006, and from that point on, Shaz just kept on getting bigger and bigger... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 46, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Shaz n sister Cathy on a night out to watch comedian Andrew Maxwell.Shaz n sister Cathy on a night out to watch comedian Andrew Maxwell.
Shaz n sister Cathy on a night out to watch comedian Andrew Maxwell.

Failing miserably in an attempt to look like vampires..........for reasons only known to themselves.
Bethpops and our we niece HollyBethpops and our we niece Holly
Bethpops and our we niece Holly

Holly loves Beth and keeps giving her kisses. We think Holly reckons Beth is a doll.
CoppucinoCoppucino
Coppucino

We loved this. Its a coffee takeaway made from a converted police box and its called 'COPPucino'. Geddit? COP ucinno, instead of CAPPucino. Cops, police, coppers..... ah, forget it.
Oranmor bar and restaurant venue, Glasgow West End.Oranmor bar and restaurant venue, Glasgow West End.
Oranmor bar and restaurant venue, Glasgow West End.

This is a good venue - they have about 4 bars inclusding a whisky bar with good Malt of The Month offers. We were in last night for a few sherberts and Alan was having Bowmore 12 yr old, which cost 2.50 for a double measure. thats pretty good going.
Shaz feeding Beth in the park.Shaz feeding Beth in the park.
Shaz feeding Beth in the park.

The weather has been so nice the last few weeks that we've been able to get out and about loads with Beth.
Chatelherault , with Beth's buggy in the foreground.Chatelherault , with Beth's buggy in the foreground.
Chatelherault , with Beth's buggy in the foreground.

It doesnt look like it but it was chocka block with visitors as it's Easter Holidays this week here in Scotland. There is a lot of green space for kids to run about, plus an adventure playground, and cafe and visitor centre.
Glasgow University BuildingGlasgow University Building
Glasgow University Building

There's lots of leaded windows which look fantastically grande teamed with red and golden sandstone bricks.
Weedgie JuiceWeedgie Juice
Weedgie Juice

Glasgow has two very popular drinks. One is Irn Bru, and the other is Buckfast Tonic Wine, which is consumed in vast quantities by wee neds in the street / parks / under bridges etc,who then leave their empties lying wherever they finish drinking and go on to cause trouble and raise ASBOs. We found this one at Bothwell Castle.



9th April 2007

Easter Greetings
The new update is fab - Beth is definitely a "bonnie wee lass". Your comment about taking her everywhere made me smile - I'm glad you take her everywhere - I think she's a wee bit young to be home by herself!!! You two seem to be settling in to the parent thing just great. Congrats again. Amanda xx
10th April 2007

I think
Ahhhhhh, bless she is beautiful.
17th April 2007

Your wee baby Beth is gorgeous! What a little doll! All the best to the three of you.

Tot: 0.202s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 26; qc: 107; dbt: 0.1159s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb