Scotland 2


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Argyll » Dunoon
October 26th 2013
Published: October 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

It was Suzy's birthday! We went to the Annual Scottish Boat Show. There were really nice boats all over the place. Big, small, Smart-boats, motor and sail. We went on one boat that I bet you could stay on it for a couple weeks at a time. It had a TV, Fridge, 2 bathtubs, 3 bed rooms, one with 2 singles and 2 double rooms. We all wanted it. But it was 3/4 of a million dollar boat. Dad and I wondered off and had a Venison burger, and then found a birthday present for Suzy. Then we searched for Suzy, Steve, Mason and Brittany once we found them we looked around a little more. There saw a guy use these bouts that shot water to fly and tricks. Then we retuned to the hotel.

The next day we didn't do much but go in to town. At night we where on a radio show with Wee Mason. If you would like to listen to it runs at 7:00-8:00 on Sundays UK time. You can down load Tune In on the App Store. then go in the app and go to www.argyllindependentradio.co.uk, or straight to www.argyllindependentradio.co.uk Wee Masons chart show. When we got back to the hotel there was a Thanksgiving dinner waiting for us it was really nice for Suzy to make it since they don't celebrate that holiday there. We had haggis with toast (it's not as bad as people say) and for the main we had roast beef it was really nice.

In the morning we got up early to go to Glasgow. We spent the day with Suzy, Steve and Brittany looking at the city and in the stores. There was a street carnival and we went to the most popular toy store in the UK. Then we went to a restaurant and had a lovely Italian supper. They took us to the coach terminal, we said our goodbyes and left to London.

Advertisement



29th October 2013

Love it!
Hi Jake! Looks like you are having a fabulous time! Thanks for keeping us posted. Love all the pictures.
7th November 2013

Glad u had a Good time with usxxxxx

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 14; qc: 67; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb