Conference Started


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Worcestershire » Worcester
July 30th 2017
Published: July 31st 2017
Edit Blog Post

Well it's been an experience so far.... Was so exhausted after only a few hours sleep, so after the opening of the conference we headed straight to bed...oh was it needed. Was cold and tired, not a good combo for my head, sends me into a spin and can't cope.... Thank God, yes thank you God for a good nights sleep last night.

What a beautiful part of the country we are in, rolling hills and forests, it's so beautiful. I've a few pics added bellow which give a rough but not perfect idea area.

We had a great day today (Sunday) at the show and during afternoon Dom and I said we'd go to the prayer tent to soak and rest but when we got there they were about to start a painting class so beautiful perfect timing, just what was needed, was fabulous.

It's been interesting getting my food right, but it's worked ok, so I'm relieved, everyone has been so accommodating to me.

We've met lovely people who are giving us lifts to and fro and others , all so nice.

Monday 31st

Another day and it's been rainy, cold, sunny, warm, windy, calm.... U.K. Weather is so unpredictable, layers all the way and need to buy some thermal undies.... Being in fields and tents all day/evening getting the clothing right is proving not so easy.... Luckily we go back to the Elim centre where we are staying for dinner so can grab some extras if needed.

Today Dom and I took it a bit easier, we went to the first two talks then after lunch got a cab into the little village - hasten to add it's very hilly here and I can say it's not been so easy getting about, so we got dropped at the top of the hill so we could amble down. So thrilled we did such beautiful little shops, found some sugar free sweeties to treat myself too and a few other bits. Mel and Kurt have gone back this evening and we are taking it easy and resting this evening.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb