Arrived in Birmingham


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Worcestershire » Worcester
July 28th 2017
Published: July 29th 2017
Edit Blog Post

SunsetSunsetSunset

Sunset from plane - this just doesn't even capture how bright and beautiful it was.
So the first part of our road trip is underway. We arrived in Birmingham and were collected by Richard who took us to Graham's home in Worcester where Dom and I were to stay. How beautiful is it that we come all the way to the uk to a conference and strangers (who are no longer strangers) host you and put you up.

Very tired to bed at "Spanish time" nearly 2am! And then because I'm having a break from my oil treatment while here, I only managed to sleep for maybe 4 hours. ?
Not fun!

Graham had laid on a beautiful breakfast with strawberries, raspberries, melon, toast and cereals. Felt blessed indeed.

We then went to Richards home where Kurt and Mel stayed and we had a nice lunch and then went to the show ground!

We're now lying in our beds resting before dinner tonight and then the conference actually starts. Going to be wearing lots of layers..... It's a tad chilly! ? - not complaining mind, nice to be out of the heat. Dom and Kurt are in their element!

More on this evening later. ❤️


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Our Host GrahamOur Host Graham
Our Host Graham

Lovely stay on the first night. What a star staying up till we arrived after midnight.
New and old friendsNew and old friends
New and old friends

Lovely time over tea and lunch at Richards home with his family
CampersCampers
Campers

Have to say happy I'm not staying in a tent..... Not ready for that experience yet!
Big TopBig Top
Big Top

This is one of the venues the big top!


Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0718s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb