Sorry for delay


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Warwickshire » Bascote
July 25th 2006
Published: July 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Bastide EntranceBastide EntranceBastide Entrance

Entrance to Navarenxx
Firstly Sorry for the long gap between this and the last entry.

Right let's get down to business as usual - what are we doing!
We have indeed signed the first set of legal papers and are now awaiting the next date for us to return to France for the final signing! All very exciting, but also a very long process - nothing much will happen with the documentation whilst the holidays are on.

So I am sat at the cottage in Warwickshire, slowly but surley making our invasion plans. Helen is again working at RM until we return to France.
Tomorrow I get to go to a landrover garage near solihul to talk about having a custom made defender for the business, which sounds quite exciting!!! We even get to choose the colour.

It has to be said we are both missing being in France and can't wait to return. There will be so much to do to the property that we are itching to get started.

Helen has promised you more images so please see attached for more random french pics!
Apart from our plans for returning to France there is not much more to report yet.

We are looking forward to a couple of weddings soon - ah yes - thats something a little more interesting, Helen and I have to get re-married in France!!!! I have no problems with marrying Helen again, any excuse for a good knees up - It's very complicated to explain but basically our UK marriage is not complete in the eyes of French law, so we have to re-marry in France to make sure all our wealth stays within the family and not taken over by the state - or something like that!!!! MORE PAPER WORK!!!

We will keep you informned about our progress as soon as we know whats going. I will however add more to the blog showing the progress of the Landrover being built for anyone that might be interested - also means i have to up date the blog more often as well!!!

take care all and speak soon.
Ben and Helen






Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

DamDam
Dam

The dam in the mountains Artouste powers the valley below
ArtousteArtouste
Artouste

Helen in the mountains aaround artouste
Sauveterre view 1Sauveterre view 1
Sauveterre view 1

view from the top town to teh mountains
Sauveterre view 2Sauveterre view 2
Sauveterre view 2

main square with bar
possible web pagepossible web page
possible web page

the start of our web designs!!!


Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0262s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb