The Planning Never Stops


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater Manchester » Sale
May 21st 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Craig and AdittaCraig and AdittaCraig and Aditta

Craig and Aditta before we headed off to the walkabout......got in at 4.30 am...lol
So the planning does not stop, i have my Aussie visa and i will have paid for my ticket by the end of June.

I have searched through page upon page of hostels and after a recommendation from a native New Yorker i have met, i also meet people............i will talk to anyone.............lol

So anyway i have decided to got to the Big Apple hostel...one block from Time square and pretty central to most things like the empire state building, central park etc.

However i will hit New York before New Year and so i would imagine everything will be pretty booked up and so i was looking into booking the hostel now, However cause of the time of year the is availability....however its $205 dollars, this equates to £104 for 4 days accommodation......... however in the grand scheme of things its not all that pricey for the time of year and cheaper than London, but i will need to reserve it now to avoid disappointment.

Also i have heard the Machu Pichu trek gets booked up months in advance and so i will need to book that up soon.........lol, some of my hostel booking and visas and stuff will be with the flow and adhoc so to speak..............but somethings just need to be done and so i need to get it done and dusted.

I now need to get a Lonely Planet guide to New York and see what i can see and fit in within 3 and a bit days😊

Advertisement



28th May 2007

Just a thought ...
Dude - Sounds like you're seriously excited about this trip - but I think you might have left something out of your plans .... spontaneity?! Just a thought ...

Tot: 0.263s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.2379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb