Next part started


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater Manchester » Manchester
August 25th 2006
Published: August 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,

We managed to say goodbye to everyone off the COntiki tour. We were kind of lost for the first night as we had always had something planned and somewhere to be. We were calling out to Brad our tour manager to come back and help us.

But I managed to survive without him yesterday when I got to Manchester. Am staying with Hannah (Sue Clarke's daughter) and her falt mate. Was really lucky because they came and picked me up from the bus station. Am spending today walking around the city centre, tomorrow is a holiday over here and town will be incredibly busy. May get on a bike that Danny said I could use. Am staying in Trafford so may bike over the the soccer stadium and cricket ground and have a look.

Was nice to have a sleep in this morning. Have just checked the baggage requirements for my flight on Sunday, not as bad as it could be. Am allowed 1 piece of hand luggage, may have to pay extra for the weight but oh well, thems the breaks.

Am staying in Dublin on Sunday and Monday nights in the city centre. Then will go down to see Collette in Waterford. Should be fun.

Anyway better go and continue wandering.

Hope everything is well back home.

Bye for now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0217s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb