One night in London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
October 12th 2006
Published: October 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Before flying out to Brazil, my last night in London was spent with my ádopted family' who over the years l've spent so much laughter, enjoyment, tears and excitment with. From the moment we had our first drink in the pub before dinner until the taxi ride home it was literally a laugh a miniute. Dinner at the Thai Silk Restaurant in Southwark then drinks at the Oxo Towers overlooking London by night, it was an absolutely stunning evening.

After Zak, Andy, Greg, Cam, Carl, Rachel, Graeme, Bronwen and Matt sang happy birthday to me several times throughout the night, (no it wasn't my birthday, the boys like to surprise me every now and then by embarressingly singing happy birthday really loudly so the entire venue hears it, sometimes they even join in!) they gave me an album full of photos of my last 5 years in London they had put together. The album has been signed by everyone l know. Such a sensational gift, which after many bottles of wine, a magnum bottle of champaign and more bottles to follow, l was in tears in a matter of seconds.

Just to finish off the evening in true Nadia
The crew at Thai SilkThe crew at Thai SilkThe crew at Thai Silk

Carl, did you let one go again?
stayle l ended the night by doing (as zak would put it) a "Joey" blunder and leaving my phone in the taxi.....yes, again!

Thank you all for a beautiful send off. You all are the greatest mates anyone could have wished for, and l'm so lucky to have met you. l will miss you all dearly, can't wait to catch up with you again soon.

xxxmwaxxxx



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

GregoryGregory
Gregory

Cheers to you Mr Bignall
Graeme and Zak..Graeme and Zak..
Graeme and Zak..

ummmmm nope, can´t explain that one.
Greg and ZakGreg and Zak
Greg and Zak

No greg, clapping does not make your jokes any funnier.
Rachel and CamRachel and Cam
Rachel and Cam

How you doin?


15th October 2006

Serves you right
if you are gonna miss us so much then you should not have left. Come back and all is forgiven.

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0343s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb