Head to The Langham London hotel for a luxury break in the heart of the English capital


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
December 24th 2015
Published: December 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Taking a holiday at the Langham London hotel is a lovely way to enjoy a luxury vacation at the heart of the English capital city. The five-star residence is a beautiful place that has plenty of history and has housed many actors and aristocrats over its 150 year history. Guests staying here will adore the location that’s close to great transport links, famous attractions and the business hub. Travellers will enjoy staying at the stunning rooms and suites that offer many modern amenities to allow guests to feel at home. The luxury residence is ideal for travellers who are visiting for the first time and for guests on a city break weekend to London.

The Langham London hotel has gorgeous rooms and suites that are air-conditioned and spacious with many modern comforts such as an LCD television and complimentary Wi-Fi that’s great for checking emails during the trip. Working visitors will love using the large desk that’s available in the rooms. There are other useful facilities such as an ironing board and a refrigerated private bar. Travellers will adore the pretty marble bathrooms with its soft robes, slippers and lavish toiletries. There are also international newspapers available to keep travellers informed of the day’s events during their holiday to this wonderful destination.

There are many luxury hotels in London and this one is definitely a great place to stay. Its Sterling Suite is a top example of what the hotel has to offer as its largest space to book into for a trip. There are six bedrooms here as well as a personal butler and an amazing walk-in wardrobe. Guests will appreciate the fully-equipped kitchen and the massive lounge with piano that’s ideal for entertaining. This exquisite suite is located on the penthouse level and can hold up to twelve visitors. Travellers wanting to stay in the hotel’s apartments should definitely go for it if they are staying for a longer vacation as this is the perfect place to get comfortable.

The accommodation has a wonderful health club that offers a fabulous spa, which includes a Jacuzzi, salt sauna and a 16-metre indoor swimming pool. There are many excellent eateries in the hotel including The Roux at the Landau restaurant that’s run by father and son duo Michel and Albert Roux. The meals here are fresh, delicious and often quite experimental. Visitors to the residence’s Palm Court will adore going there for its excellent afternoon tea. Artesian is a superb venue to head to that has a lovely lounge ideal for its rum drinks and cocktails. The luxury lodgings have 11 private dining rooms for up to 230 guests perfect for any event.

There are many attractions close to this lavish residence including shopping venues in Notting Hill, Knightsbridge and the famous King’s Road. Oxford Street with its excellent department stores and high street names is literally minutes away by walking from the accommodation. Family-friendly destinations include London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Regent’s Park that are all nearby the hotel. Theatreland is close to the lodgings and guests can choose a fabulous show or musical to enjoy during their holiday. The nearest tube station to the residence is Oxford Circus that allows guests to travel easily across the capital to other destinations.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.048s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb