Testing, testing, 1,2,3


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
July 6th 2006
Published: July 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

PoserPoserPoser

This is one of the matches we saw
Just seeing if our sites fixed yet...
Okay its obviously worked, so I'm gonna put all the photos on that you poor sods missed out on seeing but I'm not gonna write anything interesting about Wimbledon, cos you've already seen it, you can all read the last blog cant you? you just cant see the pics, am I right? Anyway, here are the pics folks.......
By the way, Good Ole London is experiencing another 'so called' heat wave, with temps in the mid thirties and up to 37 on the tube (not pleasant) so they're all thinking they're dying, and eating icecreams like they're on rassions or something. We on the other hand are lapping it up and hoping for more.
Okay, thats all.





Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

Mick waiting in lineMick waiting in line
Mick waiting in line

He looks a right ole pleased chappy ey!
Another poserAnother poser
Another poser

Me looking all the bit patriotic, got 2 aussie flags for six quid...bargain, and useful for all sporting events!
Well lookie who we ave ere.....Well lookie who we ave ere.....
Well lookie who we ave ere.....

famous folk driving past while we waited in line....G'day Elton!
Henman HillHenman Hill
Henman Hill

Ye ole famous Henman Hill..... Why am I talking like this???
Another patriotic PoserAnother patriotic Poser
Another patriotic Poser

Told ya the flags come in handy, especially if you forgot to wear ya pants!!!
Go Wayne the Train!!Go Wayne the Train!!
Go Wayne the Train!!

ok, apparently Aussies dont listen to rules when it comes to 'no shouting out at tennis matches' one such fan decided to give Wayne Arthurs a new nickname (which actually caught on) and yelled this out through the entire match!!
Better at tennis than DancingBetter at tennis than Dancing
Better at tennis than Dancing

Alecia was the crowd fave amongst the all aussie supporters (apart from one czech supporter)....for your info; she is damn tall!!
Talking tactics......Talking tactics......
Talking tactics......

Mick only likes this photos cos apparently Alecia is showing a bit of leg.......
Grinning MickyGrinning Micky
Grinning Micky

This is Mick feeling very pleased with himself after catching a wayward tennis ball during the match. He also saved my scone from gettin an egg! (make sense of that one)
Another flag raisingAnother flag raising
Another flag raising

An aussie took this photo of us (the place was crawling with em)and insisted we raise the flag!! This was on our way out the gates at around 10.30pm
more proofmore proof
more proof

Just another pic to prove we were in the vicinity of Wimbledon...woohoo!
This is what the rest looks likeThis is what the rest looks like
This is what the rest looks like

Here's a pic of some of the streetscape around Wimbledon, its a really nice area!


Tot: 0.172s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb