people speak english!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
June 6th 2006
Published: June 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

hah ok honestly, we dont really have that much to tell yall about london - we're kinda just winding down and chillin with chels.
except yesterday we went a saw a billion of the sights and took a nap in the grass in front of westminster abbey cuz we're too cheap to go in 😊 but demetria decided that was way "cool" of us - so i guess we're justified.
we bought a loaf of bread and pb&j to eat all day and it was the best decision of our lives. heres a couple pics - we are leavin tomorrow morning 😞. can't believe it's almost over, but kinda ready to get back. miss you guys like whoa - and see you soon!
much love
nik and dem

ps - dem spent like an hour teachin nik the roger rabbit last night in the bar because we were the only people there and they closed at one! please try to lame it up more, london.
dreamin of barcelona 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

until rudely interupted by some nigerian dudesuntil rudely interupted by some nigerian dudes
until rudely interupted by some nigerian dudes

he totally deserved the twat. nik was pretty stealth about it though...even though looking at the picture it really doesnt seem like it :)
pub in londonpub in london
pub in london

a) why dont people go out on mondays in london? b) why do i look so ridiculously tall?
roger rabbit lessonsroger rabbit lessons
roger rabbit lessons

you see? this is what we have to resort to.


Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0684s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb