WE LOVE BARCELONA


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
June 4th 2006
Published: June 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

holy shatface
ok so this update isnt going to be that detailed because we lost our journal 😞, well actually our canadian friends accidnetally took it, but whateves.
SO:
on train to barc we meet crazy new jersey boys who are goin to barcelona too, so we team up but when we get to barcelona we have no idea where to go or how to get to our hostel
so we walk into mcdonalds and dem asks this dude for help and at first hes pissed but it ends up he went to VT so ends up taking us all the way to our hostel and basically freakin saves us from sleeping in a spanish ditch.
however, apparently in spain you dont even go out until 2 in the morning and dont go in until NEVER, so the hostel was pretty much just used to keep our stuff in.
example: first night go to house club and dem does weird kicking dance all night with this crazy small kid - "if you dance with me, you dance ALL NIGHT LONG! this music is holy! i am wiggly!!"
2nd day on beach - dem gets massage and asian lady just ends up slapping her ass a lot, then a fight breaks out between two of the massagers - picture: two little ass asian ladies screaming and punching and wrestling around the ground apparently fighting over this weird paddle - totally got arrested = one of the funniest things ever
2nd night get hammered with canadian friends at this bombass little restaurant that all they serve is wine and sandwiches; but somehow we end up ordering just plates of meat - really upset at first but canadians just start shrieking "PLATES OF MEEAAAATTTTT!!!" and thus a wonderful friendship was born. that night = copmplete shitshow, we remember some boats and dem tot had a girlfriend. thats about it.
3rd day all day on the beach gettin buzzed - pass out early bc nik's feet were bleeding - but wake up to sing the good ol song with asian dude that went to uva, then up again super early to hang out with dudes from first night. drunk dudes on beach screaming about cherry tomatoes at 6am and rockin out, and another group at same time tryin to play drunk golf with some crutches that we were pretty sure were stolen.
later on sat went to amazing park designed by guy named gaudi (sp?)
"i mean he seems ok now, but im pretty sure the hamburgler has a pretty dark past"
much love to dave and jefferson, we're pretty sure we would've been hit by a car or arrested by the metro police without yall 😊 (and of course for the sign j-dog made for nik's feet. see pictures to understand)

parades every day!

o and one last quote - we went to our crazy restuarant again with some german guys, ok but a lil lame BUT we taught them the pick up dance (just the smoke fingers part) and one of them goes "ooo come to this club with us! it is (insert smoking dance)"


Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 24


Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0266s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb