London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
July 24th 2011
Published: July 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

so today we had a lazy morning, danielle and i had a wee walk around the kings cross area in which we were staying while steve did the finances. after that we checked out of the hotel and went on our merry way. we took the tube to St Pauls Cathedral. what an amazing place!!! we climbed up about 20million stairs so we got to the top of the dome, what amazing views. we spent a good couple of hours there admiring the beuty of the place. after that we went and had some lunch at a pizza bar. from there we carried on our journey to london tower bridge and walked up the warf enjoying the views. After that it was time to leave london behind and start on our journey to Auntie Margerths and Uncle Albert's. we caught a train to the steinaling ferry. the ferry was very nice with a bar, resturaunts, casino, movies, shop andi even got my own cabin. the ferry didn't leave port till 11.15 so we had a drink and went to bed, i passed out as soon as my head touched the pillow.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



24th July 2011

Steve - finances!
Hahahaha - Steve, you're in London man - enjoy it!!!! Crazy boy!!!
27th July 2011

Financeman!!!
When is your next "finance day". When do you want the bill of your stay at the hotel in Schoonebeek? I can send the bill via email with my bank number!!!! Dont laugh I am serious !
27th July 2011

did you not get the bill?, we left it on the fire place by the dining room table
2nd August 2011

Wow that's amazing that you got a pic with the London bridge up, it hardly ever opens any more. Looks like you are having a fab time :)

Tot: 0.321s; Tpl: 0.046s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0548s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb