London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
July 22nd 2011
Published: July 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

so had a full on day today. we were up early after having a full nights sleep which was amazing. we had a full continental breakfast at the hotel which was yummy. after that we went on the tube to hyde park corner and from there walked to Harrods. wha a massive store! the stuff was very cool, but also had a nice price tag too, the best bit was definatly the toy section. from there we went to Buckingham palace and watched the changing of the gaurds which as cool, there was 100's of people there. we then walked through St. James park. we then went to the national gallery just so we could say we have been there. (not so much into art). We went and saw the big ben and houses of parliment and walked past westminster abby, from there caught the tube to trafelger square. we found a pub to have lunch, was good and very reasonably priced. we then went onto Madam Tussaud's. which was a very cool wax museum, somethimes didn't know if was real people or wax replica's. spent a decent amount of time there and saw a 4d movie which was real cool. we then went and had a coffee at starbucks which was amazing to get away from the hustle and bustle for 15mins. we then caught the tube and went to waterloo ssation and found a place to have dinner. we then went to the london eye which we had to que for, it was a long cue, it was amazing to see london that way, the sun had just set so all the lights were out. from there we caught the tube back to Kings Cross as was11pm and our poor little feet were tired from the mega amounts of walking we did.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



24th July 2011

hey nice photos Nicole, you tell that alvin to behave heheh

Tot: 0.255s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0566s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb