Day 13: Back to London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
March 17th 2011
Published: March 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well dropping off the camper this morning posed no problems and a clean bill of health was given for the van, no dings dents or scratches. Just Go were kind enough to drop us off at Luton airport where we planned to get a public bus over to Heathrow where we are staying at the Novotel close to the airport to catch our plane in the morning. I was stressing about using a public transport bus but a shuttle was about 120 pounds and the bus was only 50, a no brainer really. I gotta say the public transport system here is brilliant and after a coffee we picked up the bus and settled back to an hours drive to Heathrow, I slept, surprise surprise most of the way, a short walk through the terminal a couple of lifts and we were at the front entrance to catch another bus to the hotel all in all a pretty uneventful day all around. We catch a 9.30am flight tomorrow to Frankfurt to start the Europe leg of the trip. All very excited. May be off line for a few days as we go through Germany and Switzerland as we don't spend much time there we wont have a cell and maybe not even internet but will catch up when we enter northern Italy and the lakes district. Off down to the restaurant for a nice meal tonight then an early night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 14; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb