Farewells, Fireworks and Christmas celebrations


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
December 3rd 2006
Published: December 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

I have spent the past two months or so just chilling out and enjoying London, with many a farewells, visiting friends and christmas celebrations. The Guy Fawkes day fireworks are the unofficial start to the silly season - friends, fireworks and booze, what more do you need? There has been a multitude of farewells with loads of people heading home for christmas. Kent & Kirst headed back to NZ and got engaged on the way home - Congrats guys! Anna and Marcus headed back to Oz to visit the for christmas and Nic headed back to Melbourne for good! Its always tough saying goodbyes over here, some you never know if you will see them again! But atleast Nic is keeping Melbourne warm for us and got home in time for Renee and Steve to become parents to the beautiful Fraser!!!

Row came is visit and it was great showing her around and spending time with her, we even hit the ice which brought back fond memories of Canada for both of us!

The All Blacks were over for the Rugby and Si, Anita, Matt, Nicky and I paid an exorbatent amount to watch the English get their arses kicked. It was a great game and an awesome atmosphere - definately worth it!

There has been christmas party after christmas party, most notably a huge turkish feast for 12 of the Big Chill crew! Fun fun!

Anyway.. enough enough.. stay tuned for Beautiful Venice and Christmas in London!


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb