London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
August 29th 2008
Published: August 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Amsterdam - London

29/08/2008

EnglandEnglandEngland

Arriving back at the English port in Dover after an amazing tour around Europe
For the final time we packed up our tents and ate one last breakfast before we jumped aboard the bus and headed back to London. During the final bus journey back we thanked the crew for an amazing trip and filled out customer satisfaction surveys which Jamie handed out. It was an amazing trip and we loved every minute of it, any negative points were all related to our tour leader Jamie. We eventually returned to Calais where we were to catch another ferry across the English Channel. We went through immigration and boarded the ferry. For most of the time we sat around had chatted about what we were all doing once we got back, most of us were so tired and one by one we fell asleep.

I woke shortly after, grabbed the camera and went for a walk around the boat. I went up top and took some photos as we sailed into Dover. Once we arrived we were met by a Topdeck bus to take us back to the Globetrotters Inn, it was another hour drive before we were finally back. The group headed to the bar for a few last drinks and slowly we said our goodbyes as people left to continue their travels. Hannah and I stayed and ordered some food and a few more drink when it was time for us to head off. After another fantastic adventure, we were back to reality, we both started new jobs on Monday.

Day 23:
Amsterdam - London
280 MILES TRAVELLED // 3170 TOTAL
Dave's House

Advertisement



Tot: 0.18s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 74; dbt: 0.0788s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb