War Museum


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Islington
June 30th 2006
Published: July 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

War MuseumWar MuseumWar Museum

Me infront of the museum. Pretty straight forward.
Julia and I (both being history majors and political science minors) decided to go to the War Museum. We had a lazy morning organizing our belongings, updating our blogs, and emailing loved ones. NOTE: I HAVE POSTE PICTURES ON THE PREVIOUS BLOGS AS I COUL NOT GET IT TO WORK WHILE STAYING WITH STEF.

The War Museum was really interesting with great displays on the First and Second World Wars, the Holocaust, and War Crimes. We enjoyed a lovely lunch at the cafe about half way through our nearly 4 hour visit to the museum.

On the way home we got off the tube at Oxford Street and went to get a few ingredients for the Chicken Curry Stef had offered to cook us. We got a cheap bottle of wine as well, because... how can you resist!

We got a text message invitation for a house party not too far away but got distracted with making our Canada Day outfits. Yeah, that's right! We are sorority girls through and through. We decided to go to bed relatively early in order to rest up for the big day of celebration ahead.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

These are 'naked' chipsThese are 'naked' chips
These are 'naked' chips

They actually had a picture of real naked people. Very funny!
StefStef
Stef

She cooked us a mean chicken curry. This is their oh so cute kitchen in her and her boyfriend's apartment.
WineWine
Wine

Just because I really enjoyed the supermarket really cheap brand.


5th July 2006

Miss You
Gotta love Marks and Spencers brand wine!!

Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0233s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb