Heathrow again


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Heathrow Airport
December 3rd 2014
Published: December 3rd 2014
Edit Blog Post

The wanderer is grasping another opportunity to escape the grind.

Flight to Bangkok boarding any minute now - from there to Auckland, from there to Wellington, from there to a very welcome December tour of some of his beloved New Zealand.

P.S. All together now Rush fans: "we're on the plane to Bangkok..."

Advertisement



4th December 2014

ah, what a wonderful life...
Have a super time in NZ, and keep writing whenever you can, mainly when you feel like it or have the need to entertain us with stories of sheep and mountains. Wish I could escape for a month, but... it's not for all. Good to see you at the weekend, and glad to know you are free from work obligations for the next few weeks. Anyway, just to send you well wishes of a good trip and a whole new range of exciting adventures. Don't get too close to the sheep as they take a keen interest in solo male travelers. Ahh... if you are stopping in Bangkok, don't be fooled by the "ping-pong" shows... they are well outdated, they have evolved and now it's "tennis" shows! Ciao amigo, LR.
5th December 2014

on tge way to bankok with you
Hi Moth 'The Grind' is a bit like being on drugs (not that I'd know really). I keep on turning up in the expectation of a high, but very soon realise that I'm on a bad trip. (Not bankok) Enjoy the freedom and don't feel to bad about the planet. It will kick us of when it's had enough, just like the dinosaurs :-)
5th December 2014

oraio
Oraio Takis mou

Tot: 0.332s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0725s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb