Do you ever feel like your living in an airport?


Advertisement
Published: June 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

If you have ever seen the movie "Terminal" with Tom Hanks, you may remember the scene where he is shaving in the bathroom and another guy says "do you ever feel like your living in an airport?" Thats how me and my team feel right now. We are on the begining end of an allnighter before a 7:00 am flight to munich to get a connector to st petersburg! So im not sure how much sleep i'll get or anything, but we'll soon see i suppose.

This week has been sort of transitional, i feel like i am ready to go to st petersburg btu they have been putting us through cultural training that is pretty important, so i guess i had to wait. I dont really like travel to much either ( the airport part) so it will be good to settle in to St Petes sometime tommorow night.

We are getting excited for our two and a half weeks in Russia, but are sort of unsure what to expect, so it is a little intimidating, so im sure i will have lots of stories. Today the 6 americans, including me, toured london since we knew we would be staying here at Heathrow Airport. Long DAy, lots accomplished...im just really tired now, and i bet all the walking will help put me to sleep quickly!

Im not sure how i will update you all in Russia, because their keyboards may end up being horrific. Ive had enough trouble with the ones here in the UK! (only a couple differences).

So until then,
God Bless,
Andrew

Advertisement



24th June 2006

heeeey
you're almost to russia!! this is so exciting!! i'm very very jealous. life has been crazy here for me..the bank has been not only busy but i somehow made a big messup yesterday and am missing $380. so i might get put on probation..which is sad. everything's good though here. the "gang" misses you..we can't wait till you're back. still praying for you.. ~sarah
24th June 2006

WOW!
This is getting really exciting, traveling through you and your updates! All is well here and everyone is missing you. What you are doing is so worth it, you are awesome Andrew! Be safe. Bronson

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0283s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb