Thieving swines


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Greenwich
March 26th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Monday I conveniently was ill, well to ill to go to work, but not ill enough to stop me from going to Greenwich to hang out for the day. Was nice just chilling out in the sun, something that Nic is good at after holidaying for so long. She is in the process of looking for a job now, don't think she is looking that hard though. I don't blame her. I have handed in my resignation at work and finish up at the end of the month. I am going to head back up to Barrow for summer. Hopefully it will entail cricket, beers, sun and bbq's.

Monday night we went and caught up with a couple of Nic's friends - Cat and Jill for a few drinks. Just as we were leaving Cat went to get her bag which had been sitting under our table and found that it had been stolen. We couldn't believe it, they must have stolen it from right under our eyes. The guy at the bar said it happened all the time and knew directions to the police station off by heart. It ended up being found in the toilets of a bar over the road but a lot of stuff had been pinched.

Later on Nic and I had a nice Italian meal at a nearby restaurant, we made sure our jackets and bags were on the table.

The rest of the week was spent slogging away at work while Nic sunbathed at my flat. We went into the city on Thursday night and walked all over the show. We ended up in Covent Garden so had another meal of Chinese. Am gonna have to go to Brick lane sometime soon, it's packed out with indian restaurants.





Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb