Fog!!!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Essex » Colchester
December 21st 2006
Published: December 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

First of all we would like to thank all the GCA crew for the fantastic Basket of Goodies :-) and especially Ron who we hope is feeling better and has a speedy recovery.

Well its the day before we fly, the news is full of fog stories and we are a tad concerned about our flight. We keep trying to be on the positive side but both of us still worry....like we do!! You never know you may get a blog from us on Christmas Day and we will still be at Heathrow!!!!

If the worst comes to the worst and we are delayed we at least have a 10 hour stop over in Bangkok to play with and hopefully Alex, our wonderful travel consultant will be able make sure we still arrive on time :-)

Confession time...... Thanks Dad & Chris for the lovely Christmas presents, we opened them this morning, Si wanted to take his sauces with him but I have persuaded him that there will be plenty of hot stuff in Vietnam.....well I will be there so what more does he want!!!

Bex and Shane - We are thinking of you both and Oliviyah and we hope that all goes well and you are home soon. Give her a big kiss and cuddle from us.

Matty & Kate - Hurry up and have that baby!! We need to know before we fly if Lewis has a brother or as I am predicting a little sister. Hope the contractions carried on last night and you are full steam ahead. You have 24 hours left!!!

Ma & Pa - Remember the Dunkirk spirt, even though the germans are coming we shall fight them on the beaches and at the planning permission meetings!! Thanks for making my dreams come true xxx


Have a fantastic Christmas everyone and we will keep in touch

Lots of Love

Nikola & Simon xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb