Brighton


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » East Sussex » Brighton
May 17th 2012
Published: June 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Arriving in Brighton! Arriving in Brighton! Arriving in Brighton!

John, Hollie, Adrienne and Sam in Brighton! Still missing Ben and Dakin.
After my first round of exams I went to Brigton with John, Adrienne, Hollie, Dakin and Ben. We nearly got everyone on the train, but Dakin and Ben had ticket issues so we had to meet them there. At the time my friends and I were on a phase of playing lots of card games, so the train ride went very quickly. Once we all arrived in Brighton, we checked into our hostel and then headed to the peir. It was a beautiful day but slightly chilly. We went to the arcade and ended up spending a ton of time there! I ended up winning temporary tatoos and a boncy ball (that my friend later accidentally lost). We then went to the end of the pier and went on different rides. We had a really great time!

For dinner we all got small snacks and then went to a park outside the royal palace. The gardens were gorgeous and the weather was perfect. After, we wended up playing card games for a while before going to a pub. The pub was pretty empty because it was a weekday, but we still had a great time. Afterwards, we found a club
Brighton PierBrighton PierBrighton Pier

Adrienne, Dakin, Sam, Hollie, Me and John at Brighton pier!
that was open later that we got to hang out at. After that, we hung out on the beach for a long time and got to watch the sun rise there. The beach was nice because there was no sand, just pebbles. It was really nice hanging out there with some of my best friends from the program.

The next day we got up early and all went to an American diner for breakfast. Afterwards we shopped around the town and hung out in the park again. We also walked along the beach for a long time until we found a really cute pub. They had amazing soup and tea. We all played cards and hung out there for a few hours before we had to catch our train.

Overall, the trip was amazing! The group that I went with was perfect and we all got along the whole time. This was one of my favorite trips from the last five months. The last 2 weeks went by way too fast, but were packed with great memories! more to come!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Rides!Rides!
Rides!

Sam, Hollie, Ben and Me on the Crazy Mouse
Bumper carsBumper cars
Bumper cars

yay to bumper cars


Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0751s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb