Cambridge on a day trip and the Football


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Cambridgeshire » Cambridge
May 23rd 2009
Published: June 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Cambridge on a day trip with 6 of my best mates was such a laugh! The weather was great Jemma kindly baked ANZAC biscuits for us all.



I still cant believe they let us take our drinks punting, glad they did though it was hilarious.
My attempt at punting was for the memory books! my legs would not stop shaking I was rocking the whole boat. Our friends were quite good, although we did seem to crash a few times, I would have prefered to be in the water pushing the boat along without the pole. All said and done a quater of the drink was on us, we didnt fall in and the girls all had to bolt to the bathroom after all the cider we drank.



We wondered around the beautiful city laughing, joking, eating and drinking the whole day.
Had awesome Japaneese dinner yummy.
Made it to a club for some high impact dancing before sprinting back to the train station to go home. Cambridge on a day trip was so much fun.





Went to watch the football with Jemma and Kyle one saturday afternoon, Fulham Vs Aston Villa.
We managed to get a hot dog and a beer of course. We had great seats right behind the goal, almost catching the ball a few times and watching the hot goalies saving the ball.
The stadium was quite small but the atmosphere was big, so much singing! They really get into it here, it was very cool had alot of fun!



After the game we went down to hammersmith and had a nice dinner along the river at one of our favourite places.



Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0248s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb