Was it a Suprise or What!


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Mayo » Westport
May 25th 2009
Published: June 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

A great big suprise in Knock!
We all made our way to Stanstead early in the morning to suprise Kyle on his 30th Birthday.

Once arriving at our desitination in Knock we were hit with a problem, one of our friends Roland from Namibia was not allowed to enter Ireland on his visa. So we got told to sit our in the airport waiting room to find out if he was alowed to enter into Ireland. Two hours later we managed to hire a 7 seater car and Kyle went and made a sign with Rolands name on it. One second later to our amazment Roland came though the door into Ireland. We all cheered! (if that wasnt the "Secret" we dont know what is).




We then had the task of fitting 9 people into the 7 seater car with all the luggage but managed to load ourselves in. It was a bit of a squash but we were not going far and it only added to the fun. Got to the house and suprise no shower only a bath, so nine of us were going to take turns in couples to have a bath or become very smelly over the weekend.





We decided after all the time we needed to have a drink and something to eat, the local pub lady was so kind and made us all some toasted sandwiches and we sat down with some much needed Guinness YUM!

We went on a day trip the next day to Castle bar which was a mission because we didnt want to get caught with 9 people in a 7 seater, so we did it in groups. The girls left the house first and went to look at all the shops, then Kyle went and got the boys and let them look at the shops while we drove onto a Pirates Wife's castle. Us girls thought it would be nice to lay in the sun and wait for the boys to join us to look though the castle. Little did we know that it would close by the time the boys got there. (Well Done!)




So instead went on a scenic walk around the gardens which was beautifuly tranqual, Ireland reminded us of home. After a huge day out we decided to go home so Kyle had to drive us all in turns again back to the house, we made sure dinner was ready for the birthday boy when they finally made it back. Thanks Kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We spent the rest of the night chilling out, drinking and playing the funniest game of waterfalls in my entire life!



We went on a big walk while some of us drove to another destination on the way we came across a drunken Irish man in a cowboy hat. He really took a fancy to me and let me wear his hat for a scarry photo opportunity. Good thing was it kept the rain off my face for 5 mins and totally freaked me out. Turned out to be a fun trip out!

It was time to go home all of us tired after a huge party weekend, thanks for the good time every one!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Rangi GirlsRangi Girls
Rangi Girls

Me, Jem, Amy


Tot: 0.342s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0856s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb