coming home !!


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-West » Verbier
April 26th 2009
Published: April 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

well it's all nearly over and we're packing up as we speak.

all the snow is pretty much gone, but we've still been up to a few things......

everywhere is having it's closing down partys.

l'atelier, our favourite bar, has closed with a flurry of free shots and drunken behaviour.

Apres ski closed with what was probably the soggyest party i've ever been to - we were completely soaked with beer and had to leave early as we couldn't stand the crush.

Ski service who Descent hire their skis through had a a fancy dress mafia night which we all enjoyed - especially as all the booze was free!!

Yesterday was the penultimate day on the slopes so they had a band and an interesting water pool that people had to try to get across on their skis and snowboards - no thankfully phil didn't have a go - as many people were going into the water face first !!! There was also a band and a bbq.

So our apartment block is like the 'Marie Celeste' and the town itself isn't much better.

But to get to the important stuff. We finish on the 30th and have to drive back to France to take phils van back. The dogs get their treatment on the 2nd and our eurotunnel is booked for the 3rd. We're going to phils mums poss for a few days and then on up to Yorkshire so we should see you all very soon !!!!

F and P x x x

ps - we managed to find a German channel to watch the moto gp this morning which was very pleasing - even if monkey boy came second, i do like gorgeous george though !!




Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

after the last apres skiafter the last apres ski
after the last apres ski

we are covered in beer


26th April 2009

Have a safe journey home!!!!
28th April 2009

yippeeee!
Glad you're coming home mate, any chance you can call in on your way back up country?? We'd love to see you, dogs and all xxxxx

Tot: 0.261s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb