Steph lived to tell the story


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-West » Interlaken
July 25th 2008
Published: July 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Today Sherrie had the great idea to do the most challenging hike - Schilthorn. I should have been suspicious when Karrie Gregson recommended it and said it was tough. It was a great challenge. The weather was beautiful and the views were amazing. It almost made you forget how tough it was. I ended up going as high as Birg and Sherrie went all the way to the top - Schilthorn. I took the cable car up one stop and met her there. Thankfully, daylight hours are limited and Sherrie did not think we had enough time to walk down. Little did she realize I had NO INTENTION of walking down. I was all for the cable car ride, regardless of the cost. We then toured the little town of Murren. It was lovely.

The good news is that I get to decide the hike for tomorrow. However, since it is Sherrie's bday she might have an influence. (Don't tell her but i am looking for some 'new' friends to pawn her off to. I am considering spending the day mailing postcards and reading my book. If the weather cooperates, Sherrie is going to go Paragliding for her birthday. No worries, Steph is staying on the ground. (Let's question who the sensible one is in the group.)

Still no pictures. We have taken lots but cannot aid them until we get to Austria. We do not have the proper adaptor and are too cheap to buy one. Hopefully we will have some pictures up on Monday.

Hope all is well.

Steph and Sherrie!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



26th July 2008

Happy Get OLD day
SHerrie, Sherrie...enjoy your 34th birthday but what are these thoughts of possibly moving abroad...? NO WAY! Have a great day and get all the face licks in that you can - cause we don't do that sort of shit here.

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb