Switzerland


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » North-West » Neuchâtel
September 25th 2005
Published: September 25th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Well, here in switzerland and having a great time hanging out with my friend stephanie, got to her house on the 22nd at around 630pm. Took a shower (a very badly needed one at that) and then went out to dinner. the next day i went with steph into lusanne (where she goes to school) and while she was at school i walked around and did some shopping. i also checked out the olympic museum which was pretty cool. I had forgotten how expensive switzerland is. I did buy a new set of bass boosts that blow the old ones out of the water, and they were a lot cheaper too. After hanging out in lusanne we went to the wine festival and i must say that it was crazy. i think that i was expecting it to be kinda tame compared to oktoberfest but it had the same amount of drunkeness that i would witnessed at the hofbrau tent. Had a great time and rode on a bus that was packed back to stephs house and went to sleep. didnt really do much last nite, i think that all of the partying is starting to catch up with me. watched a few movies and then went to sleep early. woke up after around 12 hours of sleep and finally feel a little refreshed. Went to this antique show which is in stephs town and ate some really good cheese at a food tent. probably gonna stay in tonite too, need to shake this cold. I leave on the 28th to barcelona where i will probaly stay for around 2-3 weeks. from there i dont know, probably go to san sebastian and then other places in spain before heading to morrocco and portugal. i have to be in madrid on the 16th to get to london for my flight home. Cant believe that ive already been gone for 3 months! write to u guys when i get to barcelona.

till then,

mike

Advertisement



Tot: 0.243s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 46; dbt: 0.074s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb