barca


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
October 4th 2005
Published: October 4th 2005
Edit Blog Post

here again in my favorite place, barcelona, and as always it been a blast! Already been here for a week and pretty much done all of the things that i did last year, sit on the beach, party and then sleep. (what a life) so i've already been here for almost a week and will be leaving on thursday for san sebastian. Met some really cool people from northern cali and have been hanging out with them for a while. On the first went and saw a soccer game at the camp nou stadium, which can hold like 110,000 people, it was really amazing, the stadium wasn't full but my guess was that there was at least 80,000 people there. The first half had basically no action but i got to see barcelona come back from 2 goals down to tie the game and also got to see a Ronaldino free kick, which was awesome, the stadium exploded when he scored, really cool. The next day i went to this town about an hour and a half away called Figueres to check out the salvador dali museum which was really cool, i had never seen so much of his art in one place and i wish that i would have had more time to spend there. So other then those two days, my life has been dedicated to the beach again and regaining the tan that has faded from not being in the sun in switzerland and germany. Now for the bad news... I will be coming home early for financial reasons, so you guys will get to see me a little bit earlier then planned. Try to send some pics when i get a chance, sorry that i have been so bad about that lately.

Mike

Advertisement



Tot: 0.231s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb