Rainy Dizzy Day....


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Västra Götaland County » Gothenburg
August 31st 2007
Published: September 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

OOoooOOOooooooooo......OOoooOOOooooooooo......OOoooOOOooooooooo......

FISH!;;;with a scary dead head.... I bet its delicious though..^^
So, bright new day in Gothenburg and its RAINING AGAIN!!!!!argh...

our first plan was to walk around the city and then go to Liseberg Amusement park!! ahh...

Anyways, the morning wasn't bad to begin as I had this very nice breakfast! (haa..I would never really arrange breakfast at home with bread and cereal at the same time...!) Slacked off a bit and then decided to walk out anyways.
It was drizzling.........but I brought my umbrella so that was ok...^^"
Walked around the city, the shopping streets, the parks....
Started off early so it was actually pretty quiet on the streets...nice ne!
Walked and chatted....not a lot of like..big sights to see within the city....just some statues and old buildings...The town looks nice though...old but modern at the same time. Not too busy but you can see people around...which is nice...
Tho..maybe its just the centre that's like that..haaaa...
Got back to the apartment for lunch...then, went to Liseberg in the afternoon when the rain kinda....stopped...for a while.

The park was in the city centre! very convinient! It was small and doesn't have a hell lot of rides..but the good ones were goood! Went on Blader, the biggest wooden
Fisherman StatueFisherman StatueFisherman Statue

Goteborg is, by the sea afterall...
rollercoaster in Scandinavia as said...and its GOOOOOOOD! haa..we basically went on the 2 rollercoasters twice....the 2nd time to get a good pose for the photo..which..turned out horrible...><"
However, I still think the Canadian Mindbuster is still better! haaaaaaaaaaa!...more bumpy...haaaa!!!! Liseberg is said to be the largest Amusement park in Scandinavia....
ahh...I think Scandinavians should all come to Canada!!! Wonderland is like twice bigger! wahhaaaa!!
Alright, next made a very wrong decision to go on the spinner....and I got....DIZZZY..><"
it wasnt so bad at first..I still managed to get on the bumper cars (loads of fun! but too short!), the 2 drop zones (one threw you up and right down..which was REALLLLLY GOOOOOOD!!!, the other is just like the ones everywhere else..)..but after the Pirate ship ride..i got so sick.....took me a whole hour to clear my stomache! ahhhhh....but by then I was suffering from a headache..I couldn't really play anymore....-___-" I felt bad ah!! We did pay this expensive ride pass......and didn't make full use of it........and kinda ended the afternoon a bit too early......=(.........

Oh well, that night they had this like...gathering..birthday party thing in the basement of the apartment...so went there at night and played some party
Liseberg!Liseberg!Liseberg!

The most popular thing in Liseberg!
games...met some nice people....chilled and had a very laid back night=)



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Great ride!!!Great ride!!!
Great ride!!!

The ride that throws u up in a sec and drops u right back down!!!! its Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!=)
4kg of chips!4kg of chips!
4kg of chips!

win a bag and I bet you'll hate it forever!!!!!


Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb