Merida


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Extremadura » Mérida
January 11th 2010
Published: January 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Monday 11.1 2010 day 88
Merida
We both woke up feeling very cold and sick. Although Merida (Spain) is a world heritage town with lots of roman things including a Dina temple that looks like the one we saw a few days ago in Portugal in faced the whole city look very much like Evora At one point we took a wrong turn and was on an identical turn around that we had done in Evora. There where Roman gladiator rings as well but as we were so tires and sick from the cold night in the room we decided to get out of town after a very quick look around and headed back to Portugal this time to Lisbon as we got closer the traffic was so bad and it just looked like another city so we decided not to go all the way in and to head to Porto by the coast road. On the way we found a nice little town called Mira with a fantastic Hotel at a reasonable price so we decided to stay here the night. We got a Pizza from the local takeaway and it was fantastic. We are hoping to get a better night sleep tonight. The room is fantastic with pool and lake views our own balcony marble walls falls and bathroom.



Additional photos below
Photos: 64, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 34; dbt: 0.0343s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb