Orientation


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid
January 9th 2006
Published: January 14th 2006
Edit Blog Post

NYU patioNYU patioNYU patio

The patio is between the two buildings and is very cold this time of year so I don't expect to be there often.
Orientation started today, and the main building is only like a 10 minute walk. We heard presentations and our schedules for the rest of the week. Ate a free lunch at some restaurant, then filled out forms, took pictures for IDs, and bought cell phones. My number for you guys is 011-34-607-252-213. Check your rates and check the time(6 hour difference) before you try calling. Then my suitemates and I fixed the housing problem, found out it was Conchita's birthday, and headed home. We bought Conchita chocolate and we bought more groceries at a cheaper place and even bought some wine. I hate alcohol so I hope I get acustomed to that stuff. We dropped the food off and the gift. We then went out to eat at a Chinese place. It was interesting because even though it's Chinese, it's Spanish Chinese. It was 8 and we were the ony ones in the restaurant. Spaniards don't eat dinner til like 10 pm. Later we met up with some other NYU students and went out for a little bit.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 7; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0765s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb