Alt empurdà... that magnificent place of Cataluña


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Girona » Empúries
July 6th 2015
Published: July 6th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Emporda

Emporda picturesque villages,l'escala, Roses, Llança and Figueres

Some people like to get away....Take a holiday from Cataluña... Hop a flight to Ibiza Beach or to a"lagoona".But I'm takin' an Ave on the sants station cause ... I'm in Cataluña state of mind. haha it might not sound as cool as Billy Joel's song to New York... but honestly the part of "Alt Empordà" of catalunya is the best place to relax and plan a nice getaway from everything!

i have been to many of its beautiful villages and trust me is well hard to decide which is one is the best to visit or the most cute or picturesque or whatever... all of them have a charming touch and a cozy environment! so if you want to know a bit more of some of this fantastic villages keep reading my post!!!

let's says you are coming to this place from Barcelona... right i would say that what best place to start than a refreshing bath in L'escala... and continue discovering the marvelous ruins of Empurias! at this place you have two fantastic offers... costa brava and culture! if you are visiting this area in autumn, winter or even spring you will be witness of the impressive landscapes of the gulf of roses and the swnowie pyrenees! to be honest with you people... i would say that my favorite time is in autumn... the water still a bit warm in the afternoon and have that fantastic landscape of snowie mountains... i looooooooooooove snow! so i find really cool having the chance to be in the water and be surrounded by the green pine forests and mountains.

Right now we get back to the road! and lets visit another beautiful area of Emporda! Roses! Roses in my opinion is fantastic! with a nice beach and a fantastic fortress!

after vising roses we can move to Llança and its wuthering heights!.... magnificent beaches and the most incredible landscape!

Emporda is a beautiful place to spend your holidays in style! Thanks to its delightful coast... Costa Brava!

If you want to wander around other beautiful destinations in Costa Brava why not try Lloret de Mar? If you want to spend holidays in a beautiful location and close to a city with a lively atmosphere... I can assure you that Lloret de Mar is your destination! If you want to spend your holidays in a beautiful all inclusive resort... take a look to The Evenia Olympic park, which is a beautiful hotel in Lloret de Mar .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb