Barcelona, forget about typical guiris places...


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » Barcelona
July 13th 2015
Published: July 13th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Everytime i see more and more foreigners around Barcelona... but... What makes all this people visit this city? In my opinion the top landmarks of the capital of Cataluñaare overrated... let's be honest... the barceloneta is a really bad beach, always crowed, really dirty and the water is not the cleanest.... the area itself its not that fantastic... full of expensive and bad restaurants....



Excuse me, if i sound bad, because honestly.... I am in love of Barcelona; but there are many areas that in my opinion are not as good as others and people keep going on and on to the same spots.... forget about Barceloneta, pass from the "Sagrada Familia" (honest opinion... do you really like it?) and please!!!!! forget about the ramblas... there are outstanding and peaceful places if you move away these areas.... In my opinion, i enjoy a lot a nice stroll in diagonal, starting at the top of it at the universitat area, passing by the beautiful gardens, this is a really worthy area to visit. There are also fantastic food options, leisure and incredible views, if you walk bit further to the top you will be amazed by the stnunng views which portrays the greatness of this city..



i am not saying not visit the old quartier, i am just saying that there are more beautiful areas that are missed in order to visit the typical attractions... since the Park Guell became a private parc, i loose all the interest on it, anyways is not like is that incredible, i honestly thing is another attraction over rated...



Passeig de Gracia... bfff what to say about this...i rather to lose myself into those charming streets at Gracia, instead going through Passeig de Gracia.... a nice place i can recomend you in Gracia: La Caleta de Gracia, with fantastic offers and nice cuisine.



Ok.... Barcelona is the capital of modernism, i know right?... and if you are a huge fan of Gaudi, instead of visiting the typical houses "La pedreda" or "Casta Batllo" I suggest you to visit "Casa Calvet", was his only significant mention, while he was alive.



instead of going to Barceloneta, you can visit beaches near Barcelona, these beaches are less crowd and offer better services for less money, those beaches are Gava or Castelledefels, the water is better, and the leisure offer is wide and fantastic!



If you decided to pass from la Barceloneta and go straight ahead to Castelldefels, we suggest you to visit "Tiburon beach club" to interact with local people, and also to visit one of the "hottest" spot and the most fashionable club of the area.



comment and tell me if you have other leisure options of Barcelona!

And also take a look to my blog ! with the best advices if you are visiting Barcelona.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.189s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0519s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb