Costa Brava... Best Beaches


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Girona » Empuriabrava
June 29th 2015
Published: June 29th 2015
Edit Blog Post

There is something about la costa brava that i always want to discover more about it... i think it might be... the secret coves it hides, or probably the picturesque villages or maybe the stunning forests around it, in any case La costa brava is without any doubt a place i love!

I think that lloret and blanes are the worse to experiment the real catalan culture... full of turists, really hard to find local people... and in my opinion something that makes it really bad is the fact that everything is in russian or french! , i would say that if you want to visit the real catalan places you must go bit further from barcelona...

In my opinion, (yes my opinion, you can comment something different if you have a different idea).... in my opinion the best beaches are in Tamariu... 3 small beaches, 2 sandy beaches and the other cobbled are just fantastic... perfect for everyone, these beaches are also sourrended by magnificent forests, in my opinion is the best place to enjoy your summer...

When you think of the rough coast (Costa Brava) of Catalonia you picture mountainous terrain, cobbled beaches with crystal clear waters and those are the main characteristics of Llança. I used to think that this beach wasn't good enough but when I went to "Les Tonyines" area, I changed my mind. The beach is fantastic! Cobbled beach... and its crystal clear water; the best part are the stunning views! From above you can see how the Mediterranean sea changes its colours from deep blue to crystal clear... Seriously the experience is indescribable and fantastic. The best part of Llança is that is not crowded, you will always find a good place for your towel and the village offers good options for Costa Brava hotels. What can be better than spend your holidays than on a beautiful area?




There is also a fantastic beach I loveeee and that is L'escala! the beach is lovely! and is not as crowed as other beaches as well, is big and the best part! you can always find parking!!!! there you can also enjoy a lovely stroll to the ancient greek ruins of Empurias. i loooove spend my summer there! The food is also something fantastic!!!!! Is the perfect place to taste the famous anchovies of l'escala!



If you stop by l'escala i recommend you a nice restaurant there l'escull, offer a nice and varied offer for food, and also the prices are really good! Quality is perfect! If you are looking for the most picturesque place you must go straight to Begur! Begur is without any doubt a fairy tale place... if those stories of princess and prince are real i think it happened in this area... it is a magic place! Come and Enjoy a nice stroll at those little streets. the beaches in Begur according to most people are the best beaches of la Costa Brava... like i say for me the best are in Tamariu... i dare you to visit this places and tell me in your opinion which are the best places?!



If you are interested in la Costa Brava you can take a look to my other blog as well.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb