Top Restaurants in Barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona » Barcelona
June 16th 2015
Published: June 29th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Right! Top Restaurants in Barcelona... I never get tired to read about things to do in this vibrant city! I live here and trust me! there are so many better places to go than Ramblas... and Barceloneta! but seems that turists just enjoy to be at places full of turists... and also enjoy being robbed by bad restaurants! Really there are better places to go! and with better prices as well! if you want to know the best resturants in Barcelona ( low prices good quality) keep reading my post!

1. La Esquinica

For the beginning of the post i would say that La Esquinica is a very good option! is full of locals... and the area is far away of the beaches and lanmarks... but worth the visit! you can have very good dishes for an excellent price! Is a typical restaurant of Tapas! The environment is very spanish! and the service is really good!



2. El Raconet d'Urgell

Without any doubt is one of the best places in l'eixample! perfect for low budget travellers! i really enjoy being there and have a good canya with my montadito! the bad thing of this place is the size of the restaurant... is too small!!!!



3. El Rincon del Cava

This is the perfect place when you have a really low budget! Cheap beer and really but really good tapas for just 1 euro... the place is not bad, and the quality is good, the prices are incredible! The decoration of this place is well curious! The walls are covered with pictures of the visitors!



4. San Marti (clot area)

This restaurant is a very good option if you want to be in a cozy place and taste the best flavours of the Mediterranean cusine. This restaurant offers a daily menu with a very good price considering the quality of the food.



Well for now i would just recommend this, because are outside the crowed areas and you will have the chance to visit outher areas of Barcelona! Forget about the typical places.

A very important suggestion! Stay away of resturants that have the adds of "Paellador" Paella... those are the worst!!!!! a good paella in las ramblas will be really expensive! so i propose you to read my next post where i will talk about the metropolitan area of barceolna, slightly outside but with way better services, prices and quality for food!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb