Good apartment in Barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
March 23rd 2005
Published: March 23rd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Two bedrooms apartment in Barcelona !



Two bedroom apartment with good facilities in Barcelona.

A comfortable two bedroom apartment in the Poble Sec district. The apartment is very funcional with sleeping space for up to five people. The main bedroom has a double bed (190x135cm), closet space and a balcony looking onto the street. The second bedroom is interior (no window) and has a single bed. The living room dining room is divided up into two parts, with the sofabed (190x135cm) and t.v on one end and the table and chairs on the other end. The kitchen is also just off the living room. There is a complete bathroom with a shower.
The surrounding street and the building itself are quiet. It is on the slope of the Montjuic, on top of which the olympic stadium, the Miró museum and an extensive park are located. The famous Rambla, the heart of the city, it is only a 10 minute walk away. Also the seaside promenade, the Maremagnum with its big Aquarium and the maritime museum are only at a 15 minutes distance. The connections with public transportation are very good. The metro station is only 5 minutes away and there are two subway lines, as well as several city buses. The flat is open on two sides. From the balcony of the bedroom you can see the Plaza España, while on the other side there are views to the Montjuic Park.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb