3 days left


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
January 16th 2008
Published: January 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

so i just got into barcelona.... i took an overnight train that proved to be not the greatest experience. yeahhhhh i wouldn´t recommend it if you´re traveling in europe. dude this guy turned on our cabin light at like 6 this morning... and when i gave him the what the frick look he just shoved his watch in my face. no no dude. haha so actually he left the cabin briefly and one of the other guys in the cabin turned the light off again and shut the door. sleeeeeeeeeep.

oh so my last day in paris... i went back to the notre dame for a little while and they were having some kind of service. i´m not familiar with catholic traditions so i´m not really sure what they were doing. oh well. afterwards i stopped by a cafe and had nice little french lunch. headed over to the opera hall. by the way, if you´re ever in paris... you MUST go inside the opera house. a lot of people just check out the outside and thats it but the inside is AMAZING!!! so after that i did some window shopping.... and yeahhhhhhhh.... 500 euros for a purse?????? no thanks! they had some nice stuff though. the champs elysee has some nice places to go shopping if you´re like bill gates or the creator of google...... but not quite in my budget. i did pick up something pretty at a little side shop on the way back to the hostel though. hmm.... what next??? oh i waited until it started getting dark then i went to go see the moulin rouge all lit up... not as exciting as you might think. i did get some pics though so that´s cool i guess. then i went back up to the sacre coeur to get my last look of the whole city of paris all lit up at night. i got there just in time to see the eiffel tower doing its light show! yay! so that about it. i´m in barcelona for a day or two then it´s back to malaga where i´ll leave to go back to the states. sigh. love you all! i´ll post something in a day or two!

Advertisement



17th January 2008

YAY! 3 more days!!!!
im happy you had a good time in paris!! im def ready for u to come back to the states though lol

Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb