Barcelona Sun


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
June 22nd 2007
Published: June 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey everyone,
Tonight is our third night in Barcelona, and we are really enjoying ourselves. It has been super hot here (28ºC) and 90% humidity everyday. We spent yesterday on the beach, enjoying the weather. We walked around the city last night (the Rolling Stones played last night so the city was busy all night). After being lost for a while we came home and just crashed. We are living in a college dorm near the University of Barcelona, where the people have been great, though we are definitely in close quarters. Today we went back down to the boardwalk area and found a fresh produce market. The fruit here is amazing, we had papaya, watermelon, strawberries, everything was fresh and tasted great. We saw lots of different kinds of street performers on the main street, and just took time to absorb the culture today. Tonight we are going out to dinner and then dancing, another blog to come.
Love,
Ben and Brady

Advertisement



22nd June 2007

Hello!
So happy to hear you are having a great time! Fresh fruit is the perfect meal at the beach. Wish I was there!!! oxoxo
23rd June 2007

Espanya!
Hey! Barcelona is difinitively my favorite city in the world. I love the cosmopolitan feel of the city and to people watch on las ramblas. Do NOT forget to go to la familia sagrada y Parque Gruel. They are freaking amazing....and if you take a train about 5 minutes south of there is a great beach town...ask around I can't remember the name right now but its a beauty. Where to next?

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0313s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb