Un Dia Mas en San Sebastian


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Basque Country » San Sebastián
July 28th 2011
Published: July 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

I know I have been fairly silent the last couple weeks, but with all the rain, there has not been a lot to report beyond the wonderful jazz festival.

For the most part we have been holed up in our apartment trying to stay remotely healthy and dry.

However today, finally the sun came out and we were reminiscent of our first days here in San Sebastian as our days here come to an end Saturday morning when we board the train for Barcelona.

Today, we finally got to rent bikes and head to the other parts of town, to see the combs of the wind, and the holes drilled down to the caves so that air and some ocean water is blown through during high tides, we got to see the stadium of the football team of San Sebastian and we got to enjoy sun and great weather outside for more then 4 hours. We took a break from the bike ride to enjoy our favorite lunch at our favorite spot and then ended the wonderful bike ride with Gelato by the ocean.

It was after that we headed to the beach to siesta near the water and where we finally sold the surfboard we bought and used all summer. Score one team Williams!

Then some celebratory beers at a local cafe on our way back to the apartment to get ready and head to Pinxtos with some of Seth's Classmates, overall a great day was had by all!


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

Enjoyig a momentEnjoyig a moment
Enjoyig a moment

by the water just got to the opposite beach we had not seen yet!
Comb of the windComb of the wind
Comb of the wind

my hair could use one with that wind!
CombsCombs
Combs

I liked this shot with 2 in 1
a lunch breaka lunch break
a lunch break

filet con vegetales y una chaka bocadillo, patatas bravas y dos canas= yumm
Siesta on the BeachSiesta on the Beach
Siesta on the Beach

is that Drool on Seth's arm?,,,,ummmmm


Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb