Hola!!!!!!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Basque Country » San Sebastián
October 19th 2009
Published: October 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hola omigoes!!! ive been in san sebastian, spain for three days..it took 12 hours and three TGV´s later! Hot tip straight from Dylbo, book the TGV´s in France at least three days in advance becuase for some reason they seem to be really popular, specially on weekends, and they only have a few places for Eurail Pass holders. So i was stuck in Bern, the capital of Switzerland for two days..which wasnt too bad, i went to Einsteins house..yay! The warmer weather in Spain is great..some fun waves too be had..im moving on tomorrow..probably to France, also on the coast somewhere, just see what happens. I have to be in bordeaux for a train to the netherlands by the end of the week. But san sebastian is definitly the happening place in Basque country. i saw some guy try and stab another lad with a brocken bottle..so hectic..definitly try pinchos and the national drink chockoli..not how its spelt but thats how you say it. Its a really sweet wine and so easy to drink..Also the ladies in spain are amazing..just quietly haha!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0311s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb